Kingfisher is the Scenic Tours arm of parent company Shoal Air Pty Ltd, a long established and highly successful air charter service provider to remote settlements in the East Kimberley.
Kingfisher is a multi award winning tourism operator with industry leading tours and guest satisfaction ratings.
COME FLY WITH US.
It is our pleasure to welcome you on board.
Award winning Kingfisher Tours offers the most unique and complete selection of scenic air and ground tours to all iconic Kimberley destinations. Fly with the locals experts!
Bookings can only be confirmed once full payment is received. Cancellation of a confirmed booking may be subject to:
- 24 hours and up to 7 days before departure time: 80% refund
- If less than 24 hours before departure time: Non -refundable - If a “no show” on the day of the booked flight: Non-refundable An amendment to the date of a tour if made less than 48 hours from departure time will incur a 10% fee.
Cancellations by Shoal Air / Kingfisher will be fully refunded.
Head out west on the Victoria Hwy to Wyndham, and take the first right turn after crossing the main irrigation channel.
The Kingfisher Tours Terminal is located on the town side of the main Airport Terminal.
New tours for 2015:
- K2-H: Our Bungles and Cockburn Ranges tour now includes a stopover and luncheon at Home Valley Station. The most awesome lunch date you will ever have.
- K3: Mitchell Falls and Drysdale River Station - our popular Mitchell Falls flight has been extended to include a stop and lunch at Drysdale River Station.
- K5-B: A brand new tour in 2015 to Bullo River Station, includes gourmet luncheon.
- K6 Cape Domett Explorer: No included complementary champagne on the beach!
- New tours available from Bungle Bungles Caravan Park, at the turnoff from the Great Northern Hwy
Call Kingfisher for details - 08 9148 2630
NW Tourism Awards 2014 - New Product Development
WA Tourism Awards 2013 - Bronze Medal for Best New Tourism Development
WA Regional Small Business Award 2011.