Enhance your visit to the north with a tour to the Dampier Peninsula with Roger Chomley and his team.
One or two day options are available regularly, or extended charters can be organised for those who like to spend more time in the area.
Good quality camping equipment and catering is provided, all complimented by excellent and informative interpretation of this fascinating area.
The opportunity to participate in local aboriginal guided tours is also provided so that you leave the area with a greater appreciation of the lifestyle of the Peninsula people. These local tours include one or two of the following activities; sea kayaking, snorkelling, reef walking, shore fishing or mud crabbing.
Discover the secluded white beaches, blue seas and red cliffs of Cape Leveque. Walk, swim, snorkel or just relax.
All tours visit Beagle Bay and Lombadina.
Welcome to Chomleys Tours - the Cape Leveque specialist!
Please read and acknowledge by signing 2nd last page of brochure that you have read and accepted the conditions of this tour and provide us with emergency contact details.
Cancellation Policy: Fees will be charged in event of booking cancellations. Within 72 hours – 100% of fare 3 to 7 days notice 50% of fare 8 to 14 days notice 25% of fare. Beyond 14 days notice 10% of fare.
Travel Insurance: Travel Insurance is NOT included we strongly recommend clients have their own insurance against illness loss/damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on the confirmed departure.
Liability: Whilst every precaution will be taken for the safety of passengers no liability of any kind whatsoever can be taken in the event of death accident injury loss or damage to person and property or cost of emergency evacuation on these tours. This exclusion of liability shall apply to and be for the benefit of Chomley’s Tours agents servants and representatives.
Without limiting the ambit or scope of the exclusion of liability expressed in the above paragraphs Chomley’s Tours its agents servants and representatives shall not be liable to any person for any death injury accident or damage to a person arising out of:
1. Any walking reef walking or rock walking during the tour and any such activities are undertaken at the participants own risk;
2. Any horse riding during the tour and any such activities are undertaken at the participants own risk;
3. Any swimming snorkelling or bathing in any waters during the tour and any such activities are undertaken at the participants own risks;
4. Any air travel or travel on watercraft during the tour as part of the tour or incidental to the tour;
5. Any travel in any motor vehicle or sand buggy during the tour as part of the tour or incidental to the tour.
Conditions of Travel: Tours may vary or be cancelled due to tides weather conditions insufficient numbers (minimum of 5) or other unforseen